Telegram bot with a web interface for managing 2Smart Cloud devices
This Telegram bot allows the end user to manage their devices using a web interface. It complements the classic Telegram bot, which uses text commands to control devices. The instruction below describes how to manage 2Smart Cloud IoT devices using a Telegram bot with a web interface.
How to use the Telegram bot with a web interface
The web interface of the new Telegram bot is an adapted version of the 2Smart Cloud mobile application interface. You can use the bot as an alternative to the mobile app, including on additional devices such as a laptop.
- Open the Telegram bot: https://t.me/too_smart_cloud_web_bot
- Tap “Start”.
- Tap “Device control”.
- Allow the messenger to launch the web interface.
- In the window that appears, enter your 2Smart Cloud account credentials.
- After successful authorization, you will see a list of available devices in the form of cards.
- Tap on the card of the selected device to open its management interface. It completely duplicates the interface of the mobile application.
- To reload the web interface page, open the window control menu at the top right corner of the screen and select “Reload Page”.
- To close the web interface window, use the close button at the top left corner of the screen.
You can also open the window control menu at the top right corner of the screen and select the “Open Bot” option.
Please note that after closing the window in this way, you remain logged into your 2Smart Cloud account on this device.
- To log out of your 2Smart Cloud account, click on the account management menu and select “Log out”.